LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroarch MAME 2003Plus Game import list seems wrong.

Stevie Mac

Samsung Galaxy S8
Retroarch 64bit sideloaded using MAME 2003 Plus Core (internal storage)
Full unmerged MAME 2003 Plus Referenced Set (on SD card)
Launchbox Full license all other systems working fine in Retroarch

Problem 1
I have to import these games multiple times to get Launchbox to create an xml that gets saved.  
I've managed once using the normal import games- Point to SD card and Rom Set - platform Arcade
This all scans in at various speeds then restarts Launchbox for me to have no Arcade system there.
As I said I have managed to get this to work once but I changed nothing,

Problem 2
I have 3 Full unmerged Sets my own set I made, a MAME Plus 2003 full referenced Set 2018, a MAME Plus 2003 full referenced Set 2021
Each time I've scanned these sets in a lot of the games don't work, some do work but if I then open them directly in Retroarch, MAME 2003Plus core, they all work fine.
Then I started to see Launchbox is assigning the wrong Rom name e.g

I have roms pow.zip & powj.zip  Launchbox is looking for powb.zip in the metadata which isn't even in any of the full sets??
I've seen this on the roms I've tried too like OutZone. 
If I open my rom set directly from Retroarch 64bit sideloaded all seem to work fine.

So I think Launchbox is scanning & assigning the wrong rom names that don't exist when importing the roms for MAME.  It doesn't matter if I import using North America or Europe.
It could be problem 1 causing this but as I said I don't have the roms Launchbox is trying to find so they shouldn't even be on the alternate version list any for each game.

Is this a known bug?
I've seen others saying the same problem but haven't checked what rom Launchbox is pointing too. 
When is an new android Launchbox coming & are these being addressed?
Should I list this bug somewhere?

Thanks