LaunchBox Community Forums

Newbie Configuration issue when exiting games

Dave DND

Newbie here - Managed to get LB set up with Mame, A couple of Working Emulators, iPac2 Configuration and a couple of XBOX handsets, and so far everything is working very well - pulled my hair out a few times, but seem to be finding solutions along the way with one exception - A Logitech G920 Wheel/Pedal set. I have it running on Out-Run and it works just fine after a bit of button tweaking here and there, but my problems are when I exit the game using the ESC button on a keyboard, that when I go back to the main LB menu that my Cursor drops quite slowly to the floor - anything I do to raise it up again just makes it drop - its almost functioning like a mouse or sticky analogue stick which is the only way I can describe it - but whilst doing so, I cannot select any LB games and appear to be frozen out. What am I doing wrong and which configuration button have I missed here?