LaunchBox Community Forums

Image Naming

Baggio

I just did an image clean-up with the image clean up function and after it finished I moved the files and I had a look through my platforms to see it it removed any images it shouldn't and i found some images were missing.

Now the strange thing is the box backs and spines are named Dragon_s Lair II _ Time Warp for example and are shown still in LB and werent moved with the clean up tool but the box front which is named exactly the same and was picked up as not in use and move/deleted.  This has happened with quite a lot of files with a dash in the filename and with the underscore in the images filename.

Just to put it out there image naming on Launchbox is the bain of my life, i don't know how much time i have spent remaining files 😂   Can we not have Launchbox ignore commas, hyphens, dashes and apostrophes in titles/filenames so it matches them, instead of having to use underscores in the image file?

Edited by Baggio