LaunchBox Community Forums

Upgraded to latest 13.10 games now showing Art

faulkkev

Since the upgrade i have games in just about every console/Arcade type not showing art. Even launchbox has blanks but when i select properties and view image there is art?  I have tried updating meta data and videos with no success. I don't understand how the application under images is aware of the art but shows blanks on main menu or theme screens. Any ideas how to fix this?

i got past most of my issue by changing to 3d box at first then realized adding a display order of preference to cover games having varying images etc.   Then i had to either delete re-import some games and on almost all i had to rename the game in meta data for some reason what it had before wasn't in the meta data database any longer so i back spaced to delete some of name until it found a match.  Now i just need to solve on a few game when scrolling in theme they are blank have no preview or demo screen per say. 

So stumped on current issue just a few games while in theme using scroll wheel show nothing when selected.  Game info below shows up, but for example Golden Tee golf arcade 2002 has blank screen when i move wheel to that game.  It plays fine but all other games have an image pop up or even at times a demo.