LaunchBox Community Forums

Bulk Downloading All Regions for Flyers and Cabinet Artwork

B-17 Bomber

I would like to have more control over what assets are included when downloading artwork.  Are there options that would allow downloading images from all regions or even selected ones?  Is there a method to simply download all available assets?  For instance, I like viewing flyers from multiple regions, but I have not found a bulk way to add all the ones available in the Launchbox database.  It will only add the flyers which apply to the current region setting.  This can be done on an individual basis if I manually change the region and add the images, but it would be helpful to make this available in the bulk manager.  Additionally, I am interested in all of the cabinet pictures, but some have region codes so even having "no limit" on image downloads will not scrape all of the photos for a given game.  I primarily use MAME, but this could apply to other platforms as well.  Any insights or suggestions would be appreciated.