LaunchBox Community Forums

Problem: LaunchBox closes without error

ruvelro

Hello. I'm having a problem with LaunchBox Premium, latest version. When I'm browsing the list of games (specifically a list called "achievements" where I filter out games that have achievements), LB closes without displaying any kind of error.

I've checked the logs, and it seems that it is related to the achievements, but I can't figure out which game is giving me problems.

This especially catches my attention:

2024-01-11 07:44:14 AM Resolving assembly System.Net.Requests.resources, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=es-ES, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a...
2024-01-11 07:44:14 AM Resolving assembly System.Net.Requests.resources, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=es, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a...
2024-01-11 07:44:14 AM FIRST CHANCE EXCEPTION: The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SendRequest(Boolean async)
2024-01-11 07:44:14 AM FIRST CHANCE EXCEPTION: The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SendRequest(Boolean async)
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Integrations.RetroAchievements.RetroAchievements.GetGamesForConsole(String username, String apiKey, String consoleId)
   at Unbroken.Serialization.PublisherRepository.LoginInvalidMessage(IList`1 v)
   at MapperAdapter.MoveReadableSystem(IList`1 v, MapperAdapter )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Desktop.ViewModels.SideBarViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass81_0.InstantiateInvalidList()
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Threading.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.InstantiateNotificationClass()
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

I leave you a copy of the logs in case you can help me. Thank you.

Debug 2024-01-11 07-35-26 AM.log Debug 2024-01-11 07-40-15 AM.log Debug 2024-01-11 07-41-55 AM.log