LaunchBox Community Forums

sega cd 32x

d8thstar

i imported 32x cd games into it's own platform but when i try to select an emulator, it only let's me select "custom emulator".  and i am super green on android to know what the emulator package info is.  any thoughts?

thanks all for holding my hand as i ask rookie questions :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid I can't help you - but I am having the same issue so I can add to the "noise". Really I just want to use the same setup for my regular Sega CD games (retroarch) but there are no default emulators listed - only custom and I have no idea how to set up retroarch that way (I've done it for a few others though!). I tried moving the 32x CD game files to the regular sega CD folder but that didn't work - they don't show up at all.

I suppose it isn't the end of the world, there's literally 6 games for Sega CD 32X, and they are all mediocre AND available elsewhere. But it should be possible to just have this set up to have retroarch as the default (like most others) and problem solved.