LaunchBox Community Forums

Retro Achievements not working

HollowMoth

Edit: Problem solved. Check comments for solution 

Hello! So when I was playing a Kirby Super Star Ultra, I completed a level that should have gotten me an achievement. I think the name of the level was spring breeze. But when I went to check on retro achievements, it says I haven't even played the game. I played the game using RetroArch, launched from LaunchBox 

Edited by HollowMoth

4 hours ago, LightMaker said:

Same issue! I didn't realize I'd find someone having the same issue so soon. Retroarch isn't even showing that Kirby Super Star Ultra has achievements, despite the site showing it definitely does.

I found out how to fix it! It turns out my path for retroarch was the wrong one, so I didn't have my correct configuration. I changed it to my normal retroarch app, and the problem was solved. This won't work for you if you didn't have retroarch before launchbox

10 hours ago, HollowMoth said:

I found out how to fix it! It turns out my path for retroarch was the wrong one, so I didn't have my correct configuration. I changed it to my normal retroarch app, and the problem was solved. This won't work for you if you didn't have retroarch before launchbox

So funny story I didn't even know what Launchbox was, I just was looking for help with the achievments not working on Retroarch for this game. Nightmare in Dreamland worked fine but Super Star Ultra didn't have achievments working. Wondering if it's cause I'm using the EU version and not the USA version.