LaunchBox Community Forums

Is it possible to move the files to a new playlist/folder? - SOLVED

Hello all, fairly new to LB and I'm not yet on a lifetime version so atm stuck on 13.5. Once a little money comes my way (or a nice upgrade path comes along, hint hint) Ill get the full version.

What I wanted to know however and this does not seem possible but is it possible to make a playlist and that playlist copies the .zip over to a new folder? I'm going to try to curate the latest mame set into something a little bit more appetizing for my arcade setup but in the end I want a lean little folder full of the best of the best. Is this possible to do? And if not with LB is there any other easy way to sort all these files?

I know a little about merged vs non merged and the set I have is supposed to be all-inclusive even down to the bios files are supposed to be included in the game zips.

edit: Looked around a little and stumbled upon this thread. It's very possible! Yay! :D
I will definitely buy this for life now. This makes me want to go over my other console collections again. Just having the visual of some of these games help so much if I want to keep them. 

Edited by Arc

• Arc changed the title to Is it possible to move the files to a new playlist/folder? - SOLVED