LaunchBox Community Forums

Visual Pinball VPX from BigBox

dws723

Had a pretty specific question I was hoping to get some help with.

I have a bunch of VPX tables in LB and they all run perfectly, no issues whatsoever. However, when I launch them in BigBox, something is going awry on a lot of tables where the DMD appears but the screen is black. The table has loaded correctly, because I can see it when I alt+tab but BigBox is doing this weird thing where it is blocking the visuals. If I click back to BB, it gives me the game over screen, even though the VPX table is still running somewhere in the background. This is happening on a lot of tables, I just noticed Family Guy, Monday Night Football, King Kong etc. I also think this may be a recent issue, i wasn't using BB a lot, but I wasn't running into this issue.

Thanks for any help.

Untitled.png

**EDIT** This may be a larger BigBox issue. I've noticed from VPX games, but also any other games/roms, if I click to launch the emulator or the image folder it won't pop up. Alt+Tab tells me it's open, and should be in the foreground, but BB is blocking everything. Any suggestions?

Edited by dws723