LaunchBox Community Forums

LAUNCH BOX 13.12/IMPORT SEAM GAMES I GET A ERROR OF check your internet and make sure your settings are on public

greywolf1980

i get a error of check your internet and make sure your settings are on public, when i want to import games from steam of the 3.12 , which i have double check that, the steam is online and settings are on public,  when i go to windows start for windows app look for steam, its there and both boxes are check.   now in my proxy server of manual  its switch to on. i dont know if that should be set on off if thats the issue why it wont import games on steam automatically.   steam itself, i have no issues at all,   only when it comes to import games from steam,      i know someone must have gotten the issues before when 3.12 came out.    so any help be appreciated