LaunchBox Community Forums

Does anyone know how to create a theme similar to Eclipse theme for Big Box? Eclipse is a great theme, but it's heavy when loading into big box. Also, it combines all the platforms into one display, and this is great, but I also want to separate platforms. I think that separating the platforms is the best look for bigbox simply because it keeps everything organized, but I want to be able to sort or change the look of the selected platform into eclipse once inside that platform. I hope that helps to visualize my theme idea. Also, if I could sort out files based on my own personal preference, that would be great. For example, if I want to see all the games sorted by the starting letter "A" followed by the games starting with the letter "B" below on a new column and so on; or even by someone's personal favorite game like "Jimmy Favorite games", and "Mike's Favorite games" on a new column below and so on, would be amazing. To simplify my request, I want to sort out the games how I want them inside the platform while keeping the look and feel of eclipse. I made a feature request in the bitbucket, title #8527: theme and game discovery center feature. If anyone likes this idea, and knows how to create this theme, please let me know, or if anyone reading this likes this request, please go to bitbucket and search for my request and vote on it. I hope people find this topic and let me know your thoughts. If you like it or hate it. 

Thanks.