LaunchBox Community Forums

Cardagram V2

Posted (edited)

Cardagram V2

View File

Cardagram Theme - Card/Fanart themed UI trying to give a clean interface to show off fanart for games, I reccomend if able not to use fanart that contains the games logo as the clear logo is included in the view.

Horizonatal views & Vertical Views (For any view where fanart is missing a cover box will be shown)
1. Fanart Only
2. Wheel With Details
3. Fanart with Rotatable Box

Platform Views
1 & 3 Fanart Only (Horizontal/Vertical)
2 & 4 Wheel view (Horizon tal/Vertical )

Wall Game View (Only 1 view a s did not feel format was comfortable for theme)

This also includes a Startup Theme and a Pause theme where you can provide Arcade/Controler controller overlay to aid show what controls are required in clean format. Manual icon appears when a game manual is held as the wheel shows one button only to make sure that it is visible for the specific game.

CTC Project Files

Project files for the Community Theme Creator by y2guru Please note: This version requires CTC v3.2 (beta) as it uses the unreleased 'selection bar', currently available only in the beta version.
Dave (y2guru) is doing an amazing job on the upcoming 3.2 version, so please support him here to access this beta:
https://www.patreon.com/COMMUNITYThemeCreator

GameDetails.png

GameText.png

GameTextDets.png

HWheel1.png

HWheel2.png

HWheel2Dets.png

HWheel3.png

MissingFanart.png

PauseScreen.png

Platform1H.png

Platform2H.png

Platform3V.png

Platform4V.png

PlatformText.png

Shutdown.png

Startup.png

Text.png

TextOverlay.png

WallView.png

WallViewOverlay.png

Edited by DemmyTree

• 2 weeks later...

When i made this i had a thought about easy game control viewing for the pause screen for the game, if you put fake controls in IMAGES>Platform>Arcade Control Panel you could have any controls show up for the theme, I wasnt very good at it for having a go but i messed with the Starfox Adventures manual taking a screenshot

the other ones below were were me trying out seeing how i prefered to show the pause screen before i settled on the themes version

Screenshot 2024-05-12 120251.png

Screenshot 2024-05-12 123845.png

Screenshot 2024-06-21 165233.png