LaunchBox Community Forums

Completed Minimalist Bartop/Wallcade

Designed in CAD to be as small as possible with a subwoofer inside. The original concept was to build a base to sit it on and also use as an upright, but I'm happy just using it as a bartop for now.

It used to be powered by 2 Raspberry Pi's (one running RetroPie, and a Zero to display the controller images on the 5" display), but it was a pain to work with, so I swapped them out for an Intel N95 mini PC with LaunchBox.

IMG_20240802_083003.jpg

IMG_20240802_083628.jpg

92814988-IMG-20211206-WA0001.jpg

• Like 2
  • Game On 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/10/2024 at 9:40 PM, JoeHd1031 said:

looks nice an clean! You have that pc game TMNT set up with the joysticks? As X input right?ย 

It's a Xin-Mo board, which I think is set to direct input. I've set up all my Windows games to launch via Steam, so I can use the Steam Overlay for configuring controls.

11 hours ago, moocowe said:

It's a Xin-Mo board, which I think is set to direct input. I've set up all my Windows games to launch via Steam, so I can use the Steam Overlay for configuring controls.

I havenโ€™t put my standard pc games through steam. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ seems like that would make it easier with controllers like you have ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ