LaunchBox Community Forums

Colon and custom animations for LED Blinky

Pringlesman

I want to have custom animations for my steam games.  In LED blinky if you want to have an animation work for only a specific game you save the animation file in the Game Specific Folder with the exact name of the game you are playing.  I want to have an animation for TMNT: Shredder's Revenge.  Problem is windows won't let me save a file with a colon in it so the file won't work.  Anyone know a work around?

You should be able to change the name of the game (remove the colon) using the Controls Editor. I'm not sure if TMNT is mame or some other system and I'm currently on vacation so I can't test this and provide exact details right now.

1 hour ago, arzoo said:

You should be able to change the name of the game (remove the colon) using the Controls Editor. I'm not sure if TMNT is mame or some other system and I'm currently on vacation so I can't test this and provide exact details right now.

TMNT: Shredder's Revenge is a steam game.

Edited by Pringlesman