LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox freezing

Truest1
Go to solution Solved by Truest1,

Hey guys anyone else having this issue where Launchbox becomes unresponsive for a good while. Started happening after fresh import of mame full from set v0.270. 

I removed previous romset version all working perfect. I deleted the arcade platform. Imported the laters from set and now launch ox freezes. When I try to delete a computer game on mame (arcade platform). It freezes I have to try to click on other platforms back and forth till it responds. Any ideas?

• Solution
47 minutes ago, zombob said:

Under options, try disabling "advanced search syntax"  I am finding that Launchbox seems to be micro-freezing all the time now but disabling that helped me.

Thank you. I never really seen that option before I have to check this out tomo5 for sure. But good news. I found the issue. It was actually a plugin for third screen. It was causing the issue. Maybe one lunchbox updater to latest version it caused an issue. It's all working great now. I found another 2nd screen plugin that's not giving me this issue. The other plug in actually blues the marquee screen a bit. But it's giving me issues so I'll have to wait for a fix.  But for not j got it working thank you for your suggestion I will try this.