LaunchBox Community Forums

Playlist management

GlauberC

Hi!
Does anyone know if it's possible to manage your playlists more efficiently than right-clicking one by one and changing what you want to change?

For example, I created a platform category called "Franchises" and I wanted to put all my franchise playlists (e.g., Mario games, Sonic Games, Street Fighter Games) into this category. Right-clicking one by one is fine if you only have a few playlists, but unfortunately that's not my case.

I looked into the parents.xml to see if I could assign these playlists to the Franchises category, but the xml identifies the playlists by id, which is a string of random numbers and letters and that obviously doesn't help me at all.

So, am I missing something in Launchbox itself? If not, is there some sort of playlist manager around that I didn't find? 

Thanks in advance ❤️

Edited by GlauberC
misspelling