NeoSonic121 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Hi all, I'm looking to unify the box art on each system as the images from ScreenScraper are a bit inconsistent in terms of how the box art & spine line up with the 3D case. I was wondering if anyone has some blank case templates I could use. I managed to get the Wii case template from the ScreenScraper discord but they didn't seem willing to share any others. Ideally looking for GameCube, PSX (PAL) & Dreamcast (PAL) I have seen mention of people using templates to create their custom box art collections on this site but can't figure out a way to access said templates. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 2 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 can't help you with templates, but I support the initiative 👍 1 Quote
Gameon100 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 5 hours ago, NeoSonic121 said: Hi all, I'm looking to unify the box art on each system as the images from ScreenScraper are a bit inconsistent in terms of how the box art & spine line up with the 3D case. I was wondering if anyone has some blank case templates I could use. I managed to get the Wii case template from the ScreenScraper discord but they didn't seem willing to share any others. Ideally looking for GameCube, PSX (PAL) & Dreamcast (PAL) I have seen mention of people using templates to create their custom box art collections on this site but can't figure out a way to access said templates. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks hi psx (ps1) and dreamcast for sure i can share 1 Quote
Gameon100 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Sega dreamcast _Samba de Amigo ver. 2000 (Japan).psd BioHazard.psd 1 1 Quote
Gameon100 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 PS1 3D Boxart Single-Disc-Case-PAL.psd Single-Disc-Case-USA.psd Single-Disc-Case-JAP-1.psd Long-Box-Plastic-Case.psd Double-Disc-Case.psd Single-Disc-Case-JAP-2.psd Long-Box-Cardboard-Case.psd 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.