Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted

This only happens when I have monitor scale set to 150% and it's a strange set of states. If I select a game and then click overview tab (despite it being active already) the scrollbar jumps down (along with all the content) by a small amount. This amount varies game by game. If I put the scrollbar back click the related games tab and then click the overview tab it happens again. However if I click overview and it jumps, then I click overview again or change the selected screenshot it will not happen no matter what until I change the selected game. This only happens at 150% scale, not 125% or 100%. It happens on default view as well as my custom theme. Any clues would be welcome because I have been dicking around with it for hours to no avail!?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...