Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone!

I’m having a problem with the "Unified" theme that I just can't seem to fix, no matter what I try. With the standard Unified theme, even though I have PNG images for pointers, backgrounds, logos, and video frames, the artwork doesn't show up when viewing a playlist (though it displays correctly for platforms). Instead, it shows the artwork from the playlist's parent folder.

On the other hand, if I use "Unified Redux," the playlist artwork displays perfectly, but since my box art is already 3D and the theme has a hardcoded 3D effect applied to it, they end up looking "double 3D" 😂.

Any ideas on how to fix the issue with Unified, or how to disable the 3D effect in Unified Redux?

Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...