5 files

1. Nintendo Satellaview Custom 3D Carts Pack

Nintendo Satellaview Custom 3D Carts Pack

97 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

2. Ensemble de vidéos Satellaview

hello, I post my Satellaview video collection, it is not perfect in terms of quality it can serve as a basis for future improvement
    ii post zip version kiss
    I used the names of the cover pack of the same name so sorry it may be necessary to rename them
    video Satellaview.zip

893 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

3. Nintendo Satellaview Box Cover - Modern Version

Hello people.
    I would like to share with you my first box pack that I created. I am part of the Project Launchbox Group in Brazil and creating a Nintendo Satellaview System, I identified that they don't find much media for this platform, so with the help of a friend @Cauptain I managed to create it. Thanks Claudio!!!
    Hope you like it.
    PS: They cover 113 games. The official XML has 88 games.  the rest are Hacked/Translated, etc.

506 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

4. Nintendo Satellaview Custom Box Front and Clear Logos

Hello people.
    I would like to share with you my first box pack that I created. I am part of the Project Launchbox Group in Brazil and creating a Nintendo Satellaview System, I identified that they don't find much media for this platform, so with the help of a friend @Cauptain I managed to create it. Thanks Claudio!!!
    Hope you like it.
    PS: They cover 91 games. The official XML has 88 games.  the rest are Hacked/Translated, etc.

383 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

5. Satellaview Game Clear Logos

Heres a full set of Satellaview Clear Logos. I used Aorin's hyperspin logos as the base and created a lot more for the missing games and also cleaned them up to look better in Launchbox as they were very pixelated.

190 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated