LaunchBox Community Forums

vewlix static 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

hi every one i have had alot of free time on my hands in a foreign country as im stranded here with my laptop, i spent the best part of a week making this bigbox theme.

but i have been learning y2gurus community edit for quite a while now huge thanks hugs and kisses goes out to the man himself.

my fav arcade cab is the vewlix and my theme is inspired by it.

i have updated and changed this quite alot trying things out seeing what works what does not etc.

basically i have scaled things back to show very little info (community rating & date last played on launch screen)

but make the interface as streamline as possible and hopefully not taxing on every ones systems.

my laptop is 1080p i have not tried any other resolution but the few bits of artwork that i am using i tried to use a 4k res.

also please note my bb license expired after 10.7 so i cannot test my theme on newer builds.

this theme is heavily dependent on your own artwork , mainly clear logos, box art, device and platform logos.

also it works best with no platform themes so a ramdom (system dependant) game video plays instead.

theres 4 variations 2 straight verticle and 2 curved verticle games view and the same for platform views.

no horizontal nor textbox view.

i would update if someone could send me a highquality vewlix cab pic or vector in the future.

hope you enjoy

horse

vewlix staic v2.zip

• Like 5

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.