LaunchBox Community Forums

System Media - Stencil Platform Images 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is something I've been working on for a currently in-progress Big Box theme, but I thought people might get some use out of them. They are single-colour, stencil-like vector-art, representing the media of each system, e.g. SNES cartridge, Amiga disk, Sega CD disc etc. I've also included a few variations of some of the images, slightly different styles etc, and some generic images, i.e. floppy disk, cassette tape, CD etc.

I've only done the what are probably the most popular systems but I'm willing to take requests for any systems missing, as long as there are reference images available on the internet.

I'm also working on Console/Computer images in the same style but they will take much longer to finish, but watch this space. I also have a Controller set available for download. 

All my own work, but if anyone uses them all I ask for is a quick credit. Cheers!

Edited by AsparagusTrevor

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

Added Neo Geo Pocket & Arcade - I couldn't think of an idea for Arcade media to use so I've just done a quick representation of a PCB

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.