LaunchBox Community Forums

Microsoft Xbox 360 Platform video (16:9) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Decided to re-visit this platform and make a new one for it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this, i was looking for a replacement as the other i had (maybe your old one?) the xbox startup logo was a lower resolution so looked a little off but now this is perfect!!

Btw do you take requests?  All i am missing in my collection are videos for Pub Fruit machines and Quiz Machines (both UK variants) and have looked far and wide and cant find any so would love to have your style ones of them to match the rest.  

• Like 1

On 12/15/2022 at 3:10 PM, PaulyC said:

Thanks for this, i was looking for a replacement as the other i had (maybe your old one?) the xbox startup logo was a lower resolution so looked a little off but now this is perfect!!

Btw do you take requests?  All i am missing in my collection are videos for Pub Fruit machines and Quiz Machines (both UK variants) and have looked far and wide and cant find any so would love to have your style ones of them to match the rest.  

Yeah, for sure. I could try to come up with something for you. I have a few other projects I'm working on right now so could be a minute before I can do anything, but can certainly take a stab at making some videos for you. If you have any art assets you would like to see, just DM them over to me.

6 hours ago, CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT said:

Yeah, for sure. I could try to come up with something for you. I have a few other projects I'm working on right now so could be a minute before I can do anything, but can certainly take a stab at making some videos for you. If you have any art assets you would like to see, just DM them over to me.

Brilliant thanks buddy.  I'm in no rush at all, i'll DM you some images over 👍

22 hours ago, Thornback said:

Glad to see you being active again @CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT

Will you revisit this too at some point?

Thanks man

I plan to at some point. I have some other projects that I'm working on now, so not sure how long it will be before I do re-visit it; wanting to update some older stuff before I go back to make all new stuff.

• Game On 1