LaunchBox Community Forums

Logo 3D 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

17 Screenshots

About This File

I made a few animated logo, Switch, Snes, Nes, Xbox 360, 3DS and 3DO. If I make more I'll keep you posted.

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

To be honest I don't know if I'm posting this at the right place, I just felt like contributing something, but you can remove this post if this don't belong here. But I hope someone finds this helpful.

There's 2 sets of logos, the first set are smaller dimension gifs, 60 Frames @ 30 FPS, and the other set are larger dimension, 180 frames @ 30 FPS.
They are transparent, but they will look better on a darker background than on white background.

So far I made Logos for:

Switch, Nes, Snes, Turbografx 16, Coleco Vision, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS, PS2, PS3, Wii, 3DO, 3DS, Genesis, Gameboy, Dreamcast, Gamecube.

• Like 1
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Posted (edited)

I really liked your first series and  it must be admitted that sharing gifs is quite rare so it's cool. These are in the same spirit

, but I find some look a bit "candy"! eet I have a little trouble with certain logo colors it's still very good,

I think I'm going to use it from someone thank you for your sharing!.

Edited by PaDeMoNiuM

Thanks. I know some of them are weird, I'm not always 100% happy with the result but I included them anyway. some of them didnt gave me inspiration and others were harder to do than I wanted, but I'm getting better at it slowly.

This is what I did with the logos, and also the collections I got from this forum was truly helpful.

Edited by skyfighter