LaunchBox Community Forums

1920x360-arcade-marquees 1.0.3

(0 reviews)

50 Screenshots

About This File

For those of us with 1920x360 marquee screens. I made these all quick and dirty. These are mostly games that I couldn't find decent marquees for. My goal was to make some marquees that were high res and the logos weren't stretched, there seems to be a lot of that going around.

I knock a few off here and there when I'm not working or gaming, if there's enough interest, I'll keep adding here. Credit to all the original artists, I'm just mashing things together. I hope these images bring someone joy. Eat 'em up and share!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.3   See changelog

Released

• Added SEGA logo to Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution
  • Added Street Fighter X Tekken, Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

These are great, good work! My marquee monitor res is 1680 x 342 but I can adapt these to fit. I also have some myself to upload onto the page soon. anyhow thanks again 👍

Edited by davemk
  • Like 1