LaunchBox Community Forums

PlateForm Themes 4K By Pad 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Warning to Resellers or small sellers:

I could not stop you or prevent you from using my content for commercial purposes but at least have the respect to credit me in your compilations: it's the least you can do! If I see too much exploitation for financial purposes without credits I will stop all sharing! You have been warned! :)

Still in the series I make something new with something old (or "I dust off old media") Here is still and again a classic that I will say made a little more energetic

in order to attract the eye!

and normally you will not take it off the screen and that's what it's made for!

Addition of my Sega Genesis V4 

(2Versions HQ or Compressed)

Bouh !

It's definitely the month of big comebacks...I hadn't planned to come back right away and then my friend Kingslayers planted a little seed!

And I said to myself come on! It's only idiots who don't change their minds :)

And as I passed by I said to myself that I was going to give a wink and a little homage to those who were there before me.

@Soon as soon as I have a little time I will come back to post

if everyone agrees of course :)

V1

Resolution :3840x2160 4K

Format : HEVC

60 FPS

415 MO

V2

FORMAT H264 Compressed via handbrake

210 MO

The theme is clearly the opposite of James since I wanted it to attract. so it's 2 minutes longer (I couldn't see myself cutting the piece)

at worst it exists and is still present on the servers in the original version if it doesn't suit you but a little change after almost 10 years (and yes already!)

it's cool !

Edited by Pademonium bac

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

+Atari Jaguar

• Like 8
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.