LaunchBox Community Forums

6 Button Control Layouts Marquees/Banners 1.0.0

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Some button maps I created for FinalBurn Neo (and possibly MAME?) I've created these based on the "All Killer No Filler" games list I'm using. There are 596 images in total, but I haven't checked them all, they've just been pulled straight out of a controls.xml.

They're all 800x480 Transparent PNGs, I'm using them on a 5" 2nd display, with the ThirdScreen Plugin falling back to my platform button map if one doesn't exist for the game.

Photoshop PSD template included. The font used is JLS Data Gothic C, which can be downloaded free for personal use on DaFont.

Edited by moocowe
added resolution and file type for info

• Like 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

These are awesome. It is hard to get my wife/daughters to play my "exploded" arcade machine media room without joysticks and even then it takes forever for them to figure the controls. These make it a lot easier, especially thanks to the third screen plugin. I'd be curious on a tutorial on how to make this and also, if these could be made to cover the buttons on an 8bit do arcade stick (full xbox controller mapping basically, 8 +2+start/back/share buttons). Thanks for the hard work making mappings.

Link to review