Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Jonny Severn

Members
  • Posts

    2,066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    63

Everything posted by Jonny Severn

  1. Much improved Double Dragon II logo for the home computers
  2. This one took a serious amount of effort. I ended up rebuilding most of it, sourcing higher-quality elements from old magazine adverts and tracking down the original award badges from various vintage magazines.
  3. I've made a few improvements
  4. Europe Pipe Mania - EU version
  5. So, I did a version of 1943 for the Spectrum a good while ago, but the colours were off compared with the original artwork, no doubt due to the printing and scanning process. I’ve fixed all that now and also created additional versions for the C64 and Amstrad. Everything is now consistent with the recent 16-bit covers I’ve been working on.
  6. I’m glad you like the covers and logos. It’s become a bit of therapy for me when I come back from working abroad. I agree it would be good to speed things up with a team of people, but at the same time, I quite enjoy working through things at my own pace.
  7. Big upgrade for 1943 0 16 Bit home computers
  8. Super Methane Bros - Big improvements on this one
  9. Hi, I've never looked at the 3D covers, as I have my work cut out fixing up these covers
  10. All World of Lemmings - Amiga A1200
  11. Dragon's Lair: Escape from Singe's Castle
  12. Dragon's Lair III: The Curse of Mordrea
  13. Dragon's Lair heavily cleaned up version
  14. Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp - cleaned up version
×
×
  • Create New...