Next i'll do the model 3 one again, I was never happy with the result first time round, then next Midway Classics, should have at least two a week for you guys now i've gotten back into After effects
I'm back Again had some issues with After effects all sorted now heres a new video hope you enjoy, more coming soon hopefully glitch free from now on.
namco.mp4
some cinematic themes by me will upload at the weekend hope you enjoy. sorry about the post earlier was at work and on my phone it didn't post right for some reason
Sega Model 2
Konami Classics
Irem Classics, needs to be trimmed down as this was my first attempt
Sega Model 3
more to follow in the next few days enjoy
Well i've been busy, converted the emu movies main menus to gifs so these are now being used in my fade in screens still undecided out a controller layout just not sure where to put it
So I have gone back to my original plan, uploaded a video because you cant really see what happening in a screen shot, maybe could have the controller layout as a pause screen?
bandicam_2017-01-25_22-59-46-080.mp4
can we embed videos on here?
you see how ive got a arcade cab or games console showing a gif (animated screen) so you want a say 360 pad with what animation flashing buttons with txt or I'm confused. explain to me what you want.