Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

sucramjd

Members
  • Posts

    531
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    44

Everything posted by sucramjd

  1. Doesn't make the theme just helps, like recreating backgrounds or redrawing characters removing logos txt etc, things that take hours normally done in seconds. You should give it a go really helpful sometimes it gets it wrong but for the most part its really good πŸ‘
  2. few more done with some Ai helpπŸ‘Time Crisis 3.psd
  3. just had a play with google gemini, this make theme creation a breeze, took about 30 mins πŸ‘
  4. Thanks mate, i'll upload some new stuff this week, just been busy with everything just lately πŸ€ͺ
  5. You can't i havn't released them yet, here's some for the new PCSX2x6 emu
  6. Just tried outrun seems fine first play through, soon as I exit and restart gets all choppy and unplayable do you have this problem?
  7. They do work, well some do i tried outrun and afterburner climax both loaded up and played, but your supposed to use clean dumps. I like it seems good so far early days yet though. I made a really simple ahk instead of bat files because I want to launch demulshooter and hotr. You need to put both .ini files where the games .elf file resides or it doesn't load really easy once you get the hang of it.
  8. New Themes now in the downloads section πŸ˜ƒ
  9. Version 1.0.0

    359 downloads

    These are the one's i didn't do first time to go with the previous pack, all the usual goodies enjoy now back to letter D, i'll be doing a letter at a time gives me a bit of a break and there's probably too much for a single upload in multiple letters. Part 1 here incase you missed it
  10. yep i'm on a roll at the moment 🀣
  11. Stupid baby game done πŸ‘
  12. Update here's the rest of A-C hopefully they don't release any more for a while only that stupid baby game to do 🀣
  13. Glad you like them, plenty more to come πŸ‘
  14. Now in the downloads section
  15. Version 1.0.0

    115 downloads

    All the usual stuff, redid the first one and sped it up enjoy
  16. Sorry guys i accidently deleted my forum post for Teknoparrot themes, not sure if there's anyway to get it back so i made a new one πŸ™„
  17. I accidently deleted the other post oops anyway heres my new house of the dead 2 remake theme back to Teknoparrot now πŸ‘
  18. Nobody wants you to give up mate, certainly not me. Like I said I really like your work just think they go on a little longer than they need to. So dont give up some people love your style I just prefer the old style Hyperspin look for arcade systems that's all πŸ‘
  19. I like you're style of themes, i find them way too long though, after all it's a launcher front end for playing games not watching 3 or 4 minuet video clips. Having said that i'm all on for helping out where i can, but my themes will still be the same. The guys and gals here like my work so i wouldn't go changing that anytime πŸ‘
  20. You're welcome mate enjoy
  21. Hi mate yes i'll add them when i get round to it, just releasing what i've done so far. There on my to do list πŸ‘
  22. Try This Upload if you're having trouble extracting and post in the comments if it's working now thanks πŸ‘ https://mega.nz/file/qCBXDKwA#v9C4JjAEvVa_MOXa4nwcwyJmh2ZWtuVgGztxKAxHAJw
  23. Hello guys, I'll add a mega link for the pack when im home, thought it was taking far to long to upload. I'll do the next ones in parts d e f g etc not as big then. Sorry about that πŸ˜•
×
×
  • Create New...