LaunchBox Community Forums

127 files

1. Windows 3D Box Pack

This is my collection of 3D box for Windows with 1769 games, I've made over 1000 but there are also some that I found which would be hard to sort through.

Thank Robin55 for the Tutorial and Photoshop Action File.

375 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Theme Videos and Video Snaps for PC Games

Sharing some theme videos and video snaps I made for Windows games. More to come as soon as I make them. Follow me or this thread to get notified when new content is added.
    How to add them to your LaunchBox and BigBox:
    Download the zip files. If you only want the new content, download only the zip file labeled as NEW. Extract to LaunchBox's root folder. Content will be extracted to its proper folders. Done! Themes videos and video snaps will show up on BigBox and LaunchBox. Just make sure your game's name matches the video's file name.  List of Games:
    20XX Actraiser Renaissance Alan Wake II Alice: Madness Returns AM2R (Another Metroid 2 Remake) Another World Assassin's Creed Unity Baldur's Gate III Batman: Arkham Knight Blazing Chrome Blood: Fresh Supply Blue Estate: The Game Bully: Scholarship Edition Call of Duty Call of Duty 2  Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (2013) Catherine Classic Celeste Chrono Trigger Cotton Reboot! Cult of the Lamb Cuphead Cyberpunk 2077 (2 Theme Videos) Dead or Alive 6 Dead Space Dead Space 2 Dead Space 3 Dead Space (2023) Demons of Asteborg Devil May Cry 4 DMC: Devil May Cry Devil May Cry 5 Diablo IV Doom (Original and Ultimate) Doom II Double Dragon Neon Dragon Ball FighterZ Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age: Definitive Edition Duke Nukem 3D (Atomic, Megaton and 20th Anniversary World Tour) Elden Ring The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind: Game of The Year Edition The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: Game of The Year Edition Deluxe The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Special Edition Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition Fallout: New Vegas: Ultimate Edition Fallout 4: Game of The Year Edition F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Final Fantasy VIII: Remastered Final Fantasy IX Final Fantasy XIII Final Fantasy XIII-2 Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition Genshin Impact God of War Grand Theft Auto III (Original and Definitive Edition) Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Original and Definitive Edition) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Original and Definitive Edition) Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories: PC Edition Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition Grand Theft Auto V HeXen: Beyond Heretic (4:3 and 16:9 video snap) Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition NEW Horizon Forbidden West: Complete Edition NEW The House of the Dead: Remake Ion Fury The King of Fighters XV Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders (2 themes)  Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Life is Strange Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Lost Ark Lost Planet (2 Themes, for Extreme Condition and Colonies) Manhunt Manhunt 2 Max Payne Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Mirror's Edge Monster Hunter World Monster Hunter Rise Mortal Kombat 1 Mother Russia Bleeds Need for Speed: Carbon Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) Need for Speed: Underground 2 Nex Machina NieR:Automata Ninja Gaiden Sigma Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 The Other Worlds Overwatch Perfect Dark Persona 3 Reload Prince of Persia Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Prince of Persia: Warrior Within Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Quake  Quake II Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Resident Evil 2 (2019) Resident Evil 3 (2020) Resident Evil 4 (2023) Resident Evil 6 Returnal Rise of the Tomb Raider River City Girls Shadow of the Tomb Raider Shadow Warrior Classic Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove Skullgirls 2nd Encore Soul Calibur VI Starfield Street Fighter 6 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge Tekken 7 Tekken 8 Tomb Raider I (Old and NA logo) Tomb Raider II (Normal and NA logo) Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (Normal and NA logo) Tomb Raider: Chronicles (Normal and NA logo) Tomb Raider: Anniversary Tomb Raider: Legend Tomb Raider: Underworld Tomb Raider (2013) Tomb Raider I-III Remastered NEW Turok Turok 2: Seeds of Evil The Ultimate Doom UnMetal Valfaris Vampire Survivors Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun Wolfenstein 3D Xeno Crisis Previews:

Technical Details:
    Theme videos go from 1080p to 4k60, encoded with HEVC for optimal file size. Video snaps are usually 540p60, some lower resolution, some higher up to 720p60. Encoded using x264 for compatibility and performance. Theme videos' audio is 160 kbps aac, video snaps 96-160 kbps aac.

9,494 downloads

(2 reviews)

42 comments

Updated

3. Streets of Rage Remake Theme Video

Theme video for Streets of Rage Remake. 
    edit: Now in two versions: 4x3 and 16x9

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

4. Windows Games 3D Boxes (440 Games)

Here are some 3D Art Blu-Ray boxes for windows games.
    You can make your requests. However, respect the name of the game.
    If these are fan games please specify.
    If you see any error in Developer or Publisher and PEGI, please let me know.
    I make these boxes when I have free time, so be patient.
    List of Games (440)
    Liste.txt

Your requests: work in progress
    (If a request does not appear in this list, please let me know in the comments)
    ---------- Official Games ----------
    Age of Empires II HD Edition
    Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition
    Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition
    Batman - Arkham Origins
    Black Mesa
    Castle Crashers
    Castle in the Darkness
    The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
    Chrono Trigger
    Cthulhu Saves the World
    ---------- Fan Games ----------
    Super Mario Bros X
    Super Mario Unimaker
    Super Mario 2D World Deluxe
    Sonic Before the Sequel
    Sonic After the Sequel
    Sonic Chrono Adventure
    Broken Sword 2.5

2,184 downloads

(4 reviews)

39 comments

Updated

5. Missing Windows 3D boxes

I started creating 3D boxes for windows games that had none. The goal is not to create a consistent style for all games but to fill in the gaps left by other contributors (That are way better at this than me).
    Thanks to @Robin55 for the action file and the steam box header I used.

I will be updating this pack frequently.

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Sleyk's Custom PC Game Logos (Various PC Games) Set 3

Here is my 3rd set of custom PC game logos! They all use the Silver Wheel Logo System. Use as you wish!
    Hope you like these! More to come in the future...

25 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Sleyk's Custom PC Game Logos (Various PC Games) Set 1

Hi Everyone!
    I've been making my own personal custom game logos for a while now, and wanted to share my small collection. You can use as you like or see fit. I mostly made these custom logos when I found that a logo for a game was severely lacking or it was super blurry...or just plain old. I use many of these logos to substitute the horribly blurry Teknoparrot logos you find online nowadays.
    I also primarily use the silver ring system, as I've become accustomed to it, but I may also consider redoing all the logos using the black or red ring system. We'll see.
    In any case, it's super easy to make these, and I exclusively use online tools. I don't use Photoshop or any other Adobe or professional stuff. Of course, I'm not perfect, but I think these are pretty good to use for your games.
    I hope you like them, and when I make more logos or update these, I will definitely upload 'em for everyone.
    Enjoy!

55 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Sleyk's Custom PC Game Logos (Various PC Games) Set 2

Here is my 2nd set of custom PC game logos! They all use the Silver Wheel Logo System. Use as you like.
    Hope you like these! More to come...

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Windows Music Pack (560 games)

Here's a pack of 560 songs for Windows games. I named the files according to the Launchbox database.
    I might add more songs eventually.

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. PC Game Video Themes Mega Pack (1920x1080) - WIP

**EDIT**: Forgot to attach thumbnails of the videos, so added them for the current upload. I will remember to add these with future uploads. Sorry for the black bars on the side. I use an ultra-wide monitor on my main PC and the theme I'm using is 16x9.

Hey Guys/Gals,

Decided to re-visit video themes for the PC and make this one big mega set. PC titles are the single largest platform I have set up in LaunchBox, so once this set is finished there will be over 400 games represented. My goal is to upload a new set about every 2 to 3 weeks (depending on life stuff) that will include anywhere from 60 to 80 titles and will hopefully have the whole set done in the next couple of months. That said, I wouldn't be able to entertain any special requests until I get this set finished, but can consider any after that.

There are a number of videos that I made and uploaded to a previous thread that you will also see here, but the majority are brand new or are remakes of previous ones. I haven't decided yet on how many of the old ones I will remake, but at the moment, it appears that roughly half of them will get a do-over. After I get this set finished, I will be going back to old threads and either deleting them or cleaning them up to reduce redundancy as I want this thread to be the one-stop-shop for videos I have made for this platform.

As this is a work in progress, this upload covers A - C (79 games) and each video theme runs between 30 secs to 1 minute in length. All have been run through Hand Brake to get the sizes as small as possible (trying to keep each upload below 2GBs). Due to how I sort my games, you may also see games show up out of "order", such as the Tiny Tiny one included here (since its technically part of Borderlands, I have it sorted with the Bs).
    I am also using around 40 themes that Suhrvivor made, so if you don't see something I either just don't have it or I'm using one of theirs and a big thanks for the great work they have done.

I will include a link to my old thread below, as well as to Suhrvivor's.

Hope you all enjoy and be sure to follow this thread if you want to be notified when the next set gets added.

Suhrvivor's thread:

My old one:

Thumbnails for (A - C):
    Thumbnails for (D - E):
    Thumbnails for (F - I):

316 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Tycho's Video Snaps: Windows (478 games)

After building my Launchbox database, I discontinued my Emumovies subscription. A month later, I decided to add Windows games to my build, but I couldn't get the video snaps. So I made my own! I'm sure some if not most of these exist already on Emumovies, but here's my collection of Windows game video snaps, all 30 seconds long in MP4 h.264 format.
    Snaps included in this pack:
    A Boy and His Blob A Plague Tale Innocence A Plague Tale: Requiem Alan Wake Alan Wake 2 Alan Wake Remastered Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX Alien: Isolation Amnesia: Rebirth Amnesia: The Bunker Amnesia: The Dark Descent Anthology of Fear Antigraviator Arise - A Simple Story Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon Art of Rally Ashen Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration Axiom Verge 2 Backbone Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition Baldur's Gate III Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Batman - A Telltale Game Batman: Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition Batman: Arkham City Batman: Arkham Knight Batman: The Telltale Series: The Enemy Within Battle Axe Battletoads Bayonetta Below Besiege Beyond a Steel Sky Beyond: Two Souls BioShock Infinite BioShock Remastered Black Book Black Book Black Future '88 Blade Runner Blair Witch Blanc Blasphemous Blasphemous II Blaster Master Zero Blaster Master Zero 3 Blaster Master Zero II Blazing Chrome Bloodstained:  Ritual of the Night Blue Fire Braid Broforce Bugsnax Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Call of Duty Carrion Castle Crashers Castlevania - Lords of Shadow 2 Cave Story+ Children of Morta Circuit Superstars Clash - Artifacts of Chaos Clive Barker's Undying Colossal Cave Control Cookie Cutter Counter-Strike Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Crysis Cuphead Cyber Shadow Cyberpunk 2077 Dark Souls - Remastered Dark Souls II - Scholar of the First Sin Dark Souls III Days Gone DC League of Super-Pets: The Adventures of Krypto and Ace DC's Justice League: Cosmic Chaos Dead Cells Death Stranding Death's Door Death's Gambit Descenders Detroit: Become Human Devil May Cry 5 Devotion Diablo DiRT Rally Disco Elysium Divinity: Original Sin II: Definitive Edition Divinity: Original Sin: Enhanced Edition DmC: Devil May Cry DOOM Eternal DOOM: RTX Dordogne Dragon Age: Inquisition Dragon Age: Origins Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes Of An Elusive Age: Definitive Edition Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Dragon's Lair Trilogy DuckTales: Remastered Dust: An Elysian Tail Echo Elden Ring Eldest Souls Enslaved: Odyssey to The West Premium Edition Enter the Gungeon Everspace 2 Exanima Exo One F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch Fallout Fallout 2 Fallout 3 Fallout 4 Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition Far Cry 3 Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Far Cry 4 Far Cry 5 Far Cry New Dawn Fez Fight'N Rage Final Fantasy Final Fantasy II Final Fantasy III Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Final Fantasy XIII Final Vendetta Flashback 2 Flynn: Son of Crimson Freedom Planet 2 Freespace Freespace - Silent Threat Reborn Freespace 2 Frostpunk Furi GALAK-Z Gears 5 Geometry Wars - Retro Evolved GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection Ghostwire: Tokyo God of War God of War (2022) Gorogoa Grand Theft Auto III Grand Theft Auto V Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Grand Theft Auto: Vice City GRID Grim Fandango Remastered Grime Gris Guacamelee! 2 Guacamelee! Gold Edition Guardians of the Galaxy (2021) Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Guilty Gear: Strive HAAK Hades Half-Life Half-Life 2 Half-Life 2: Episode One Half-Life 2: Episode Two Half-Life 2: Lost Coast Half-Life: Alyx Half-Life: Source Hardspace: Shipbreaker Heavy Rain Hellblade  Senua's Sacrifice Hellboy: Web of Wyrd High on Life Hitman 2 Hoa Hollow Knight Homeworld Homeworld 2 Homeworld Remastered Collection Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition Hot Wheels Unleashed Hotline Miami Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Hotshot Racing Human: Fall Flat Huntdown Hyper Light Drifter Hypercharge: Unboxed I Am Fish I Wanna Be the Guy [Remastered] Iconoclasts Injustice 2: Legendary Edition Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition Inmost INSIDE Ion Fury Jets'n'Guns 2 Jitsu Squad John Wick Hex Journey Jump King Katana ZERO Kena: Bridge of Spirits Kentucky Route Zero Left 4 Dead 2 LEGO Builder’s Journey LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Life is Strange Life is Strange Life is Strange: Before the Storm Life is Strange: Before the Storm Life is Strange: Remastered Life is Strange: True Colors Life is Strange: True Colors Little Nightmares Little Nightmares II Lords of the Fallen Lost Ruins Lumino City Lunark Lust from Beyond Maquette Marvel's Avengers Marvel's Spider-Man: Remastered Mass Effect Mass Effect 2 Mass Effect 3 Mass Effect: Legendary Edition Max Payne Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne Max Payne 3 MDK 2 Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Mega Man 11 Mercenary Kings Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Microsoft Flight Simulator Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor Million Arthur Minecraft Dungeons Mirror's Edge Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight Monster Jam - Steel Titans Mortal Shell Murder House My Friend Pedro My Friendly Neighborhood Myst New Super Lucky's Tale Ni No Kuni II Revenant Kingdom Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway Nier Automata Night in the Woods Nioh Nioh 2: The Complete Edition Norco Octopath Traveler OlliOlli World Omen of Sorrow Ori and the Blind Forest Ori and the Will of the Wisps Outer Worlds Outlast Outlast II Owlboy OXENFREE II: Lost Signals Panzer Paladin Papers, Please Papetura Pathologic 2 Paw Patrol On A Roll PC Building Simulator PC Building Simulator 2 Pendragon Pentiment Perfect Tides Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Pinball FX3 Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Poly Bridge 3 Portal Portal 2 PowerWash Simulator Prey Primal Light Prince of Persia Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Project Warlock Psychonauts 2 Quake Quake II: RTX Quest for Glory V Rain World Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Re-Volt RealMyst: Masterpiece Edition Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth Red Dead Redemption 2 Remnant II Remnant: From the Ashes Resident Evil 2 Resident Evil 3 Resident Evil 4: Ultimate HD Edition Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition Resident Evil 6 RESIDENT EVIL 7: Biohazard Resident Evil: Village Return of the Obra Dinn Return to Castle Wolfenstein Return to Monkey Island Returnal Rise of the Tomb Raider River City Girls River City Girls 2 RoboCop: Rogue City Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Rune Ryse Ryse: Son of Rome Sable Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin Sam & Max Save The World Remastered Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time Samurai Shodown Sanabi Scorn Sekiro Shadow of the Tomb Raider Shadowgate Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove SIFU Silent Hill 2 Silent Hill 3 Silent Hill 4: The Room Silt Skul: The Hero Slayer Skydrift Infinity Slice of Sea Solar Ash SOMA Somerville Space Cadet 3D Pinball Spider-Man: Miles Morales SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated Squad 51 vs. The Flying Saucers Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic II Star Wars - Rogue Squadron 3D Star Wars - Shadows of the Empire Star Wars - X-Wing vs TIE Fighter Star Wars Battlefront II Star Wars Jedi  Fallen Order Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy Star Wars Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast Star Wars Starfighter Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II Star Wars: Squadrons Starcraft StarCraft II: Trilogy StarCraft: Remastered Steel Assault Steelrising Stranger Stray Strayed Lights Street Fighter V: Champion Edition Streets of Fury EX Streets of Rage 4 Super Meat Boy Forever System Shock System Shock 2 Tails - The Backbone Preludes Tales of Monkey Island Tales Of The Neon Sea-01 Tchia Teardown Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge Teslagrad 2 Teslagrad Remastered Tetris Effect The Ascent The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan The Darkest Tales The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Special Edition The Eternal Castle [Remastered] The Excavation of Hob's Barrow The Invincible The Jackbox Party Pack The Jackbox Party Pack 2 The Jackbox Party Pack 3 The Jackbox Party Pack 4 The Jackbox Party Pack 5 The Jackbox Party Pack 6 The Jackbox Party Pack 7 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 The Jackbox Party Pack 9 The King of Fighters XIII The King of Fighters XIV Steam Edition The King of Fighters XV The Last Campfire The Last Faith The Last of Us: Part I The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild The Medium The Messenger The Outer Wilds The Pathless The Quarry The Shore The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe The Surge 2 The Takeover The Walking Dead: Season One The Walking Dead: Season Two The Wild at Heart The Wolf Among Us The Wonderful 101: Remastered Thymesia Titanfall 2 Tomb Raider Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 Touhou Luna Nights Transformers Devastation Trek to Yomi Tron 2.0 TRON: Identity TUNIC Twelve Minutes UFO ROBOT GRENDIZER: The Feast of the Wolves Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Ultra Street Fighter IV Unavowed Uncharted 4 Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Undertale Unpacking Unravel Two Unreal Unreal II: The Awakening Unreal Tournament Unreal Tournament 2004 Untitled Goose Game Unusual Findings Vampire Survivors Viewfinder VVVVVV Warcraft III Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne Warcraft III: Reforged Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun Warhammer: Vermintide II We Love Katamari REROLL+ Royal Reverie What Remains of Edith Finch Witcher 3 Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Wolfenstein Wolfenstein II The New Colossus Wolfenstein: The New Order Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap World of Contraptions World of Horror Wreckfest X-Men Origins: Wolverine XIII Zork: Grand Inquisitor

1,651 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

12. Sleyk's Custom PC Game Logos (Batman Arcade)

Hey Everyone!
    I hated the old Teknoparrot Logo for the Batman Arcade game for (Tekoparrot and JConfig Bootloader) so I made my own custom ones.
    These are how I think this badass game should be represented. Hope you like these!
    Use them in your Arcade setups, or however you like!

12 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Sleyk's Custom PC Game Logos (Melty Blood Series)

Hey Everyone!
    Just uploaded my custom game logos for the Melty Blood Series. I made them after I totally got into the lore and the anime.
    Anyways, hope you like them!
    P.S. The Melty Blood Type Lumina Logo on the bottom pic (with the guy and the girl) isn't mine. All the other logos are. I just included it to round out the collection. All the other logos are mine though  :.)

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Vertical Prototype Windows Media

* Updated 8/29/2020
    Here is a collection of Windows Media I created for my vertical theme.
    This includes Vertical video snaps and HD Marquees if you are running a second monitor, and one experimental reshade overlay.
    game list:
    Windows.pdf
    Arcade Media is here.

Windows.mp4

150 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

15. Steam/Windows Video Snaps Pack (240p) (351 Games)

I decided to create videos of all the games in my Steam library to use with Launchbox, in the style of the standard EmuMovies game video style. 30 seconds of gameplay, followed by 10 seconds of a title screen, with fading effects. Feel free to use them if you want.
    Note: These videos are not up to the usual standard. Most gameplay videos have watermarks as they are from various youtube channels, and a few title screens have visual glitches. I tried to get support from OBS, but we weren't able to fix the capture issue. The videos are good enough for my use, though.
    If you want to create your own videos to match, I used y2mate to download videos with no commentary, captured my own title screens, then used DaVinci Resolve to stitch them together. 1 second of audio + video fade in and out at each end, and a 2 second crossfade between clips. Adjust volume as needed, then export at 426x240.

------------------Full list of gameplay videos--------------
    3dSen (NT)
    7 Days to Die
    A Short Hike
    Age of Wonders III (NT)
    Agents of Mayhem
    Alan Wake's American Nightmare
    Alan Wake
    Alice - Madness Returns
    Alien Isolation
    Always Sometimes Monsters
    Amnesia - A Machine for Pigs
    Amnesia - The Dark Descent
    Anodyne 2 - Return to Dust
    Anodyne
    Apogee Throwback Pack (NT)
    Ark Survival Evolved (NT)
    Armello
    Assassin's Creed II (NT)
    Assault Android Cactus
    Astroneer
    Audiosurf 2
    Baba Is You
    Bastion
    Batman - Arkham Asylum
    Batman - Arkham City
    Battlefield 1
    Battlefield 4
    Battlefield V
    Beat Hazard
    Besiege
    Bioshock Infinite
    Bit.Trip Runner
    Black Mesa
    Blackguards
    Borderlands - The Pre-Sequel
    Borderlands 2
    Borderlands 3
    Braid
    Breathedge
    Bridge Constructor - Portal
    Broken Age
    Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
    Bug Fables - The Everlasting Sapling
    Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2
    Carrion
    Celeste
    Cities - Skylines
    Clustertruck
    Company of Heroes
    Cooking Simulator
    Counter-Strike - Global Offensive
    Crawl
    Crayon Physics Deluxe
    Cruelty Squad
    Dark Souls
    Darkest Dungeon
    Darkest Hour - Europe '44-'45
    Darksiders - Warmastered Edition
    Darksiders
    Darwinia
    Dead Island
    Dead Space 2
    Death Squared
    Deep Rock Galactic
    DEFCON
    Destiny 2
    Deus Ex - Human Revolution
    Distance
    Divide by Sheep
    Don't Starve Together
    Don't Starve
    DOOM 1993
    DOOM 2016
    DOOM 64
    DOOM Eternal
    DOOM II
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse
    Duck Game
    Dungeon Defenders
    Dustforce
    Dying Light
    Dynamite Jack
    Elite Dangerous
    Empyrion - Galactic Survival
    Euro Truck Simulator 2
    Everhood
    Factorio
    Fallout - New Vegas
    Fallout 4
    Fallout
    Fantasy Blacksmith
    Farming Simulator 17
    Farming Simulator 22
    Feather
    Fez
    Final Doom
    Firewatch
    Forager
    FRAMED Collection
    Frostpunk
    Full Mojo Rampage
    Gang Beasts
    Garry's Mod
    Geometry Wars - Retro Evolved
    Ghostrunner
    GNOG
    Golf With Your Friends
    Grand Theft Auto IV - The Complete Edition
    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Gratuitous Space Battles
    Graveyard Keeper
    Green Hell
    GRID 2
    GRID
    Hacknet
    Half-Life 2 Deathmatch
    Half-Life 2 Episode One
    Half-Life 2 Episode Two
    Half-Life 2 Lost Coast
    Half-Life 2
    Half-Life Blue Shift
    Half-Life Deathmatch Source
    Half-Life Opposing Force
    Half-Life
    Half-Minute Hero Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
    Halo The Master Chief Collection
    Hand of Fate 2
    Hell Yeah Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
    Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice
    HITMAN 2
    HITMAN
    Hocus Pocus (Steam)
    Hollow Knight
    House Flipper
    Human Fall Flat
    Hydroneer
    Icey
    Infinifactory
    Inscryption
    Insurgency
    Into the Breach
    Jamestown - Legend of the Lost Colony
    Jet Set Radio
    Jurassic World - Evolution
    Just Cause
    Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
    Kerbal Space Program
    KickBeat
    Kill It With Fire
    Killing Floor
    L.A. Noire
    Lara Croft - Tomb Raider - Anniversary
    Left 4 Dead 2
    LEGO Batman 3 - Beyond Gotham
    LEGO Harry Potter - Years 1-4
    LEGO Harry Potter - Years 5-7
    LEGO Jurassic World
    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
    LEGO MARVEL's Avengers
    LEGO The Hobbit
    LEGO The Incredibles
    LEGO The Lord of the Rings
    Limbo
    list.txt
    Little Nightmares
    Lone Survivor - The Director's Cut
    Loop Hero
    Machinarium
    Masquerade - The Baubles of Doom
    Master Levels for DOOM II (NT)
    McPixel (NT)
    Metal Gear Solid V - Ground Zeroes
    Metro 2033
    Miasmata
    Micro Mages
    Microsoft Flight Simulator
    Middle-Earth - Shadow of Mordor
    Middle-Earth - Shadow of War
    Mirror's Edge
    Momodora - Reverie Under the Moonlight
    Mr. Shifty
    Multiwinia
    Necesse
    Neon White
    NightSky
    No Man's Sky
    No Time To Explain - Remastered (NT)
    Only If
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    Outlast 2
    Outlast
    Oxygen Not Included
    Paperbark
    Paradigm
    Path of Exile
    PAYDAY - The Heist
    Penumbra - Black Plague
    Penumbra Overture
    Penumbra Requiem
    Phoenotopia Awakening
    Pixel Piracy
    Planet Coaster
    Planet Zoo
    Portal 2
    Portal Knights
    Portal Reloaded
    Portal Stories - Mel
    Portal
    PowerWash Simulator
    Praey for the Gods
    Primal Carnage - Extinction
    Primal Carnage
    Psychonauts 2
    Psychonauts
    Quest of Dungeons
    Raft
    Red Faction - Armageddon
    Red Orchestra - Ostfront 41-45
    Red Orchestra 2 - Heroes of Stalingrad Multiplayer
    Red Orchestra 2 - Heroes of Stalingrad Singleplayer
    Regular Human Basketball
    Remember Me
    Resident Evil 4
    Resident Evil 6
    RimWorld
    Risen 2 - Dark Waters
    Risen
    Rising Dusk
    Risk of Rain
    Road to Ballhalla
    Rochard
    RollerCoaster Tycoon - Deluxe
    RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 - Triple Thrill Pack
    Sacred 2 - Gold Edition
    Sacred Citadel
    Saints Row - Gat out of Hell
    Saints Row - The Third
    Saints Row 2
    Saints Row IV
    Satellite Reign
    Satisfactory
    Scribblenauts Unlimited
    Sea of Thieves
    SEGA Mega Drive & Genesis Classics
    SEUM - Speedrunners from Hell
    Shatter
    Shovel Knight - Treasure Trove
    Slime Rancher
    Snood Deluxe
    Solar 2
    SOMA
    Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Collection
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Generations + Casino Night DLC
    South Park - The Stick of Truth
    Space Engineers
    Space Pirates and Zombies
    SpeedRunners
    Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
    Splice
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy
    Star Control - Origins
    Star Wars - Battlefront II
    Star Wars - Dark Forces
    Star Wars - Empire at War - Gold Pack
    Star Wars - Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II
    Star Wars - Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
    Star Wars - Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast
    Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
    Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic
    Star Wars - Rebellion
    Star Wars - Republic Commando
    Star Wars - Starfighter
    Star Wars - The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition
    Star Wars - The Force Unleashed II
    Star Wars Jedi - Fallen Order
    Starbound
    Stardew Valley
    Stranded Deep
    Styx - Shards of Darkness
    Subnautica - Below Zero
    Subnautica
    Super Auto Pets
    Super Hexagon
    Super Meat Boy
    Superbrothers - Sword & Sworcery EP
    Superhot - Mind Control Delete
    SUPERHOT
    Superliminal
    Supreme Commander - Forged Alliance
    Supreme Commander 2
    Supreme Commander
    System Shock 2
    Tabletop Simulator
    Team Fortress 2
    Team Fortress Classic
    Teardown
    Terraria
    Tesla Effect - A Tex Murphy Adventure
    The Adventure Pals
    The Binding of Isaac - Rebirth
    The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
    The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion
    The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - Special Edition
    The Escapists 2
    The Forest
    The Gardens Between
    The Haunted Island A Frog Detective Game
    The Long Dark
    The Stillness of the Wind
    The Talos Principle
    The Walking Dead
    The Witcher III - Wild Hunt
    The Witness
    Think of the Children
    Thinking with Time Machine
    Thumper
    Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition
    Titan Quest
    Tomb Raider - The Last Revelation
    Tomb Raider - Underworld
    Tomb Raider
    Torchlight
    Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
    Touch Some Grass
    Tower of Guns
    Tricky Towers
    TUNIC
    Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
    Under the Ocean
    Undertale
    Universe Sandbox
    Uplink - Hacker Elite
    Valheim
    Vampire Survivors
    Vessel
    Viscera Cleanup Detail - Santa's Rampage
    Viscera Cleanup Detail - Shadow Warrior
    Viscera Cleanup Detail
    Void Bastards
    VVVVVV
    Wandersong
    War Thunder
    Warhammer 40,000 - Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
    Watch_Dogs
    Wizorb
    Wolfenstein 3D
    Worms - W.M.D
    XCOM 2
    Yoku's Island Express
    Okami HD

196 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Reflexive Arcade 1051 3D Boxes

Scripted these from some old website art I found online from the now shutdown Reflexive Arcade site.

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

17. 4K Windows Snaps

4K Windows Snaps
    Video: 10-bit 2160p HEVC
    Audio: Digital Theater Sound 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus 5.1, LPCM 2.0

Previews on Youtube
    20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Captain Nemo
    3D Custom Girl Evolution
    Active Dolls
    Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships
    Arma II Operation Arrowhead
    History Legends of War: Patton
    Wolfenstein The New Order

68 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. High On Life Theme

One of my very first themes. Check my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgzaHYfgdlWHsBL_N7uGVcg for more. Enjoy

58 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Marquees (PC Games - Animated)

Animated marquees (some gifs and some videos) that I made for a handful of PC games as well as a PC Games platform video marquee.
    You'll need the ThirdScreen plugin for platform video marquee and gif file support (gif files should be added as "Arcade - Marquee" Images in LaunchBox).
    Marquees:
    PC Games Platform Video Marquee Among Us ASTRONEER DealOrNoDeal hamsterball Hogwarts Legacy OUT RUN 2 COAST 2 COAST Sonic Generations Space Engine Street Fighter V Street Fighter 6 TetrisEffect Ultrastar Deluxe Unlock The King-01 Zaccaria Pinball
      New in 3.0.0:
    Street Fighter 6 New in 2.0.0:
    Hogwarts Legacy  

277 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

20. PC Game Clients Cover Pack

There are so many game clients out there and I'm disappointed that it's just steam covers. So I decided to make one myself for all the popular clients I can think of
    List of clients:
    Steam GOG Battle.net Epic Games Store Ubisoft Connect EA Microsoft Store Abandonware (Games that are not available digitally) So feel free to use my template.

45 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Lightning Link Videos

*These Videos are intended for a Lightning Link Theme.

58 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Lightning Link Images

*This images are intended for Lightning Link Theme.

71 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated