-
Posts
359 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Articles
Downloads
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by CresentFresh
-
Jack Nicklaus' Greatest 18 Holes of Major Championship Golf (Japan) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/7900-jack-nicklaus-turbo-golf
-
Bunilla Syndrome Mahjong (Japan) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/103014-bunilla-syndrome-mahjong
-
Crazy Hospital - Fushigi na Kuni no Tenshi (Japan) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/124523-crazy-hospital-fushigi-na-kuni-no-tenshi
-
Cycho Rider (from Seiya Monogatari Anearth Fantasy Stories) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/161326-cycho-rider
-
College Football USA '97 - The Road to New Orleans (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/3372-college-football-usa-97 David Crane's Amazing Tennis https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/1668-david-cranes-amazing-tennis Disney's Pinocchio https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/5512-disneys-pinocchio
-
-
lmao. i have not a clue. thats the best pic i could find. i honestly think the whole thing is a sword and that part is just a connecting piece between the blade and the handle. 🤷♀️
-
-
Clay Fighter: Tournament Edition https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/1696-clay-fighter-tournament-edition
-
-
launchretrogirl2562 Not sure you saw or may be doing it now but WallyWonka asked for : Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/7987-tom-clancys-ghost-recon-advanced-warfighter-2 With and without the 2. So it could be used for both games
-
-
True Golf Classics - Wicked 18 (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6061-true-golf-classics-wicked-18
-
True Golf Classics - Waialae Country Club (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6030-true-golf-classics-waialae-country-club
-
True Golf Classics - Pebble Beach Golf Links (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6029-true-golf-classics-pebble-beach-golf-links
-
Skipp and Friends (Piko Interactive) (USA) (Unl) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/81693-skipp-and-friends Any CPR that can bring this back to life 🤣 Not much for source material
-
Good, Because we got a lot more 😝
-
could you add the purple banner to make the US logo?
-
Championship Pool (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/3316-championship-pool Champions - World Class Soccer (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/1661-champions-world-class-soccer Championship Soccer '94 (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/222450-championship-soccer-94
-
I'm just going to keep submitting the high-resolution logos that are being made. Not all have been replaced. And that's what I was telling you about when I submit a logo I get a rejection or 2. It ultimately gets enough approvals to be submitted but some people have a problem with change i guess.
-
Yeah I have noticed that some people are reverting back to the low-res 400 size images. I guess some people just like low resolution🤷♂️.
-
Mick & Mack as the Global Gladiators (USA) (Proto) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/92867-mick-mack-as-the-global-gladiators
-
Will I ever play that game or any of the indie games probably not but I like to have them just in case somebody wants to play them. I have an old arcade 1up cab that I converted for my PC.
-
I dont have the font. I think it looks great. I really just wanted it to not be so blurry. Thanks