Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Browncoat1984

Members
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Browncoat1984

  1. Any chance at getting a download of this? I found other threads with downloads for Doom and Wolfenstein 3d Mod collections and would love to add this...
  2. Based off of what you said, I decided to do a complete reinstall of launchbox and tried my setup again. Everything seemed to work fine! Dunno what setting was in there that caused that but it doesn't anymore :).
  3. So I'm trying to set up my windows collection to have additional apps setup to launch mods / extra programs for games IE I have Quake, go to additional apps, then I can launch Slayers Testaments or launch 7th Heaven from Final Fantasy VII additional apps. The problem I'm having is that when I launch the additional apps, they close automatically when I hit the escape key. How do I disable using the esc. key from closing additional apps under windows games?
  4. How do I stop Esc from auto-closing Windows games but keep it for console games? Since esc often brings up the menus in windows games it's frustrating to have the game close when I press esc instead of bringing the menu up.
×
×
  • Create New...