LaunchBox Community Forums

Theming LB - Suggestions

nmc

Is it possible to ad multi themes, one for each platform into LB? Instead of having a unified theme! I´m not saying to have something like HS... no not at all. I like the transitions that BB have and looking better by the day, what i would like to see is a feature where we could ad images overlays over the videos, the text boxes as separate images taking advantage over transitions where all could move if you would like to see it in another view. I´m not familiarized with xaml language and don´t know if it´s possible to do that right now, still learning. It´s just a suggestion from a smoking monkey with glasses...hehehehe!!!!!!SmileSmile

XAML is extremely powerful and I would go ahead and say yea, that's possible. XAML is what BigBox is built in to begin with, so almost anything is possible as long as we build the plugin system to accommodate for it. So some stuff may not be possible right away without first updating what we allow and how we allow it.