LaunchBox Community Forums

Offers and wishes to the developer.

jamdvd

All ideas and suggestions to the application interface.Cool The program turned out great! then it would be important to add video games and little variety of interfaces allow the user to create a theme or make a few different topics with the animation.Kiss

jamdvd said All ideas and suggestions to the application interface.Cool The program turned out great! then it would be important to add video games and little variety of interfaces allow the user to create a theme or make a few different topics with the animation.Kiss
What is this... even in regards to? I am kind of confused as to what you're trying to say or ask.

jamdvd said it would be nice to develop additional themes for the program interface.
I think this was a part of Jason's road map for LB a while back. The problem was with the license he had to purchase in order to make it an open system. The theme we have now can be changed in the options menu. It could be possible to allow users to create theme scripts like you would for Windows, point LaunchBox to the file or something like that, but I am not sure Jason has thought of this since we got the new themeing system. My understanding is, he's really happy with it. Curiously, what do you want more of? More colors or the ability to create a theme based around images like what a Theme for Steam would like? I'll point him towards this thread so when he's available he can send his reply.

SentaiBrad said
jamdvd said All ideas and suggestions to the application interface.Cool The program turned out great! then it would be important to add video games and little variety of interfaces allow the user to create a theme or make a few different topics with the animation.Kiss
What is this... even in regards to? I am kind of confused as to what you're trying to say or ask.
jamdvd said I'm sorry I'm bad know English, I use a translator. But the program really like my friends in our country. I think it could become very popular.Wink
Нет необходимости принести свои извинения :)