LaunchBox Community Forums

How to launch games from a 'menu' using passed-on parameters?

CadetStimpy

I have a game, Crazy Machines, that launches one of five games from this Launcher: Crazy-Machines.jpg Would there be a way to pass-on a 1,2,3,4, or 5 through some mechanism, as you would with Edit/Additional Apps, so if I right-clicked on the 'master game', I could see the five choices, and say, left-click on 'New from the Lab, and it would pass-on a 3, and launch that game for me? Have it look just as is does from Edit/Additional Apps, but clicking on one of the sub-games would pass on that single digit to the Launcher, and launch the chosen game, instead of launching another path/executable: Menu.jpg I hope that makes sense. Confused Granted, it's surely just as easy to launch the Launcher and type a number, but I want to follow more of the overall LaunchBox format, as in the Sam & Max example, as seen above.