LaunchBox Community Forums

Steam Import Wizard Not Working

clarky05

So I am trying to get my launch-box build finished off and updated with game-play videos and all the extra stuff that makes this program so amazing to show off to people. I have imported around 3000 games across a variety of platforms but I CAN'T IMPORT MORE THAN 5 STEAM GAMES? Every time i go through the import wizard it only picks up a handful of games and misses out over half my collection. I cant import games using the windows games importer either as even when i change the folder for it to look through nothing shows up... I am the admin, my steam profile is public and all games have been verified and can be played through steam. The only thing i can think of is that all my games are on the D:/ drive but i wouldn't think that would cause much of a problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i have tried everything but no dice

It doesn't matter where they are located because LaunchBox looks at your Steam library through the API, never once scanning your computer. Double check to see if any of your steam games are there to double check against duplicates? Make your steam profile private then public again? Double check to make sure your searching the proper username? Just the first few things I can think of.