LaunchBox Community Forums

retroarch newbi Q:

eric

so it seems strait forward to make retroarch work.. added sega master system...works then added snes worked fine.... play a sega game works fine.. go back to snes game and loads a black screen.. have to open retroarch and load snes9 next core and exit. now it works again till i open a sega game and go back what is going on? any one have this happen thanks...

Yes, only certain cores play certain games. With LaunchBox you're not meant to keep opening games from inside RetroArch, open them in LaunchBox. The associated platforms list when you edit RetroArch in LaunchBox has system names and command line parameters. The commands in there are how we tell RetroArch to load a certain core when you try loading a game. I would suggest you to watch the tutorials on our channel, most deal with RA. That link is in my signature right below all of my posts.