LaunchBox Community Forums

Help close joytokey

slashguns04

You have to create a batch file and launch your emulator with it. JTK will be closed on exit (taskkill). The process: batch > launch JTK > Launch emulator > Close emulator > close JTK An exemple with ePSXe :
@echo off :: launch JoyToKey start F:\path\to\JoyToKey \JoyToKey.exe :: launch EPSXE with Launchbox cd "E:\path\to\epsxe2\" start /wait E:\path\to\epsxe2\ePSXe.exe -nogui -loadbin %1 :: close JoyToKey on exit taskkill /f /im JoyToKey.exe
I'm using antimicro (same as JTK) and .bat files like this for every emulator. It's working great. Wink

• 8 months later...
11 hours ago, slashguns04 said:

because with these settings when you start the game JoyToKey opens and closes automatically?
what are the settings to keep open JoyToKey during the execution of the game and close to Exit the game?

sshot-1.png

I had the same problem (also with using joytokey with Taito Type X games). The only way I could get it to work was to not check the "run after application" box on the additional app to close joytokey. I had to click on that additional app manually after closing the game to kill joytokey. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to find a more elegant solution yet.

• 3 months later...