LaunchBox Community Forums

Remove Boxes in Big Box Mode

jrusso4587

I have Big Box set up below in a very clean format with just the clear logos and background videos. However, for Big Box purposes only, I would like to remove the boxes that show up and obstructs the video view (see image). I want to do this in a way that does not change the look of LaunchBox where I prefer to see the game boxes. I do not see the option in Big Box to do this, but feel it is likely a simple solution. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Joseph I 20160710_195246.jpg

Thank you for the quick response Brad. As a noob, I am hesitant to start messing around with it, but taking a look in the default theme folder, there are a ton of XAML files. Which one would I modify to make this happen (don't worry, I will make a backup first :)?

To be quite honest, I have absolutely no clue. xD That is something I haven't even started dealing with yet. Introducing XAML to everyone was our answer to people wanting a specific view or option in BigBox, Jason simply can not code every possible variation. There is a XAML Tips and Tricks thread on the forums, you may have better luck posting in there. Notepad++ is great for editing code, and Visual Studio is the main way you can visually edit XAML themes. There are alternative GUI Theme Editors for XAML, but Jason hasn't tested any of them. You could also browse the Theme's Master thread. The first post I try and keep up-to-date with the awesome themes our users are creating, and it will link out to their threads that have descriptions, video's or screenshots.