LaunchBox Community Forums

Minecraft

SentaiBrad

Minecraft doesn't use the conventional exe or file structure that most games use. Personally, I would get a 3rd Party launcher and add that regular exe to LaunchBox and go that route. I personally love the Curse launcher. It is simple to use and you can download mod packs and texture packs directly in the UI. You can even download single mods so if you fall in love with a new mod pack, but it is missing the Mini Map mod for example, you can add that in manually. Of course, you can also launch vanilla MC as well through it.

However, you can manually add Minecraft if you'd like. However you do choose to launch it you can always use the Add button in the bottom right corner of LB to literally add what ever you want. I still personally suggest the Curse Minecraft Launcher myself, but I don't know why I didn't mention this in my first post to you, I am sorry.