LaunchBox Community Forums

big box mode

gizmo

hi we have updated launchbox to 6.2 when going into bigbox mode it says eg mame games 4,000 but it is only showing 7 , i have told it to show hidden games which made no difference the only way i can see all games is if i tell it to show list view , if i use the arrow keys it moves the wheel to the next emulator but it does not show all games , should it be like this in bigbox mode thanks

I apoligize if I am misunderstanding you on this, but on the Wheel View you need to press your Forward button (the default Keyboard key should be Enter) in BigBox. There is the Platform / System View and the Game View, each with their own layouts. If you are already in your Game View, and that is not showing all of your games then I am honestly stumped and will have to pass this on to Jason in the morning when he wakes up.

many thanks for your reply i done a print screen what i am looking at it says over 4,000 but it is only showing about 7 i have used the arrow keys but it seems to be operating the wheel more than the games , if i click on a game and put enter it will open up to play the game , if i use the right or left arrow keys it will go along but only sees about 7 games and not the full amount of over 4,000 , i am getting there slowly but its just trying to understand how launchbox works , i have started my wii collection and found the metadata all though only 1 game at the moment but i got alot to go through thanksUntitled-1.jpg

In the options are settings for how to control BigBox. In there are settings for your Controller and Keyboard. The A button or Enter button, which ever you use to go forward in BigBox (Escape or B is backwards), press the forward key (Default should be Enter) on your Arcade platform on that wheel in the image you shown me. It will open up your games. The games have a seperate view.