LaunchBox Community Forums

Autohotkey default working Directory

alec100_94

Hi, I have written a relatively complex AutoHotkey startup script for epsxe, which will always reset settings back to a default value (in the registry), it is working pretty much fine. My biggest problem is I have had to hard code the config file path as an absolute directory, as I am unsure what directory AutoHotkey works in by default when run through launchbox. Hopefully this is something with a simple(ish) answer. I will be doing a tutorial video over the weekend with how I have set up ePSXe through launch box, which includes the ability to load different games with different shaders, and more. *Edit - More testing shows my Auto HotKey Script isn't working properly at all, when run through launchbox. But it runs just fine from the .ahk file, does launchbox maybe use some limited subset of Auto Hotkey? Basic things like message boxes are even refusing to work for me. *Edit - Ok, from browsing around the AHK functionality in launchbox appears to be very limited (only respond to LB events), so I guess I basically picked up AHK for nothing lol (Never really used it before). However as a suggestion a pre launch custom script (or even executable) option would be useful, right now I've got around it by setting my custom script as the emulator and launching the emulator after running the setup process, though this feels like a hack. An option to just have launchbox run an application before the emulator (for setup scripts, etc.) would be great, and should be rather easy to implement too.