LaunchBox Community Forums

Running Super Mario Bros X

Sithel

Anyone try to import super mario bros X yet? I've got it imported but before going full screen a splash window pops up saying to start or go into edit mode. Only thing I was able to do is an ahk script to remap "1" key to "enter" key when that title screen pops up, I hit 1 on my arcade setup. Which is ok but I would like it more automated. Here's the script I'm using.

$1::
IfWinActive, Super Mario Bros. X - Version 1.3.0.1. www.SuperMarioBrosX.org
{
   Send, {Enter}
}
return

For anyone else with a similar issue I finally got this to work automatically. 

I had to click edit on the game and under "Additional Apps" I compiled ahk script as exe and use that to launch before the game start. It now clicks enter when it see that splash window. Here's the script I used.

I had it loop twice just in case my pc lags or something, but it's working.

Sleep, 2000
Loop 2
IfWinActive, Super Mario Bros. X - Version 1.3.0.1. www.SuperMarioBrosX.org
{
   Send, {Enter}
}
return

• Like 1

I set up smbx as an emulator and point to the smbx exe then under the launcher tab i point it to the same exe. I then go back to the smbx emulator setting and under the ahk script page I put the code there. Only thing other then that is do you have the line  IfWinActive, Super Mario Bros. X - Version 1.3.0.1. www.SuperMarioBrosX.org  all on 1 line? Looking on your screenshot looks like you have it on 2 line so not sure if that matters.