LaunchBox Community Forums

Rom Selector for Multiple ROMs ZIP/RAR/7Z - "Send Feedback"

RaphzPH

Hi guys! I just got the premium license from the video contest, and I´m loving it. Soo many things to setup and make it look nice. I don´t know exactly if this is the corret place to put up some ideias for Launchbox getting even better, so sorry if I´m wrong.

These days I was trying to figure out a way to select a specific ROM inside a .rar (see image), many fullsets comes with a rar with Hacks version, USA, JAP and etc. But actualy Launchbox autoload the first ROM in the zip.

It would be nice to make this possible by selecting the number of the ROM to be select inside the .rar or even selecting the correct file inside it. (see image for example).

Thanks again guys.

rom-load.jpg

Edited by RaphzPH
  • Like 1

I do believe this has been requested over on the BitBucket in the past, and it has several votes on it. This would be a fairly important feature to get in; I don't know where Jason would place something like this though. I personally don't have anything zipped, so I almost never think of this feature needing to be added, but it's important. xD

• Like 2