LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Naomi help

shadowfire36

I've been trying to see if there is a different command line parameter needed for nullDC to load dat files, but I can't really tell. You've left the default command line parameters and the check box for the emulator at default in LB correct? Edit nullDC and make sure there is "-config nullDC:Emulator.Autostart=1 -config ImageReader:LoadDefaultImage=1 -config ImageReader:DefaultImage=" in the command line parameters box and that "No space before ROM" is checked as well.

well im 99% sure the issue is how the command is set, i dont think the config is translating to the command line for the lst games this is the config  .i already know that default is incorrectly spellled but i have looked at other forums and is the actual default . the issue seems to be the command line is calling for a default image ,but im not sure what the default should be .The error i get everytime i launc in LB is that it cannot find the default image 

the second pic is my settings

Capture1.JPG