LaunchBox Community Forums

escape/exit not working on ms-dos and amiga cd32

rrichter

ok I'm new to setting up any controls for launchbox, I have all my emulators working and 90% exit the emulator with escape but I cant get amiga cd32 or msdos to exit with the escape key.  I tries changing in the tools/options/input but when I set escape it says button 2 so I'm guessing that is ok?  I'm not sure how to set escape per system   any help would be great ty

If you are using Controller Automation in LaunchBox you select your hold button then you select the button for the action you want. You can change the buttons to what you want by clicking on where it says "Button #" and then it will ask you to press the button on the controller you want to change it to. Set up your hold button and the close active window button how you would like and see if that works. It's more powerful than just utilizing the Esc key as a lot of emulators may not use the Esc key for what you want it to do, especially PC emulators that utilize the entire keyboard.