LaunchBox Community Forums

OpenBOR not work in launchbox

Aniv Cuderoes

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:52 AM, stevencostner said:

how to configure launchbox?

thanks

Hi @stevencostner :)

I have mine set up so that i have multiple copy's of OpenBOR itself but only one game (pak.file) in the pak folder per copy of OpenBOR, so that when you boot the OpenBOR.exe it automatically boots that game and not the ui. just copy the OpenBOR folder and rename the copy to OpenBOR-Beats of Rage for example and only have the Beats of Rage game in the pak folder. always keep the original copy of the OpenBOR file so that you can repeat this process with the rest of you games and always have a master copy to repeat this with.

in Launchbox right click and add game, then put the title of the game in ''Beats of Rage'' and ''OpenBOR'' in the platform name. then in the application path point it to the .exe in the copy of OpenBOR which you have set up which will be in the OpenBOR-Beats of Rage folder (C:Launchbox/Emulators/OpenBOR/OpenBOR-Beats of Rage/OpenBOR.exe)...then just hit ok (if you want now you can add any artwork, videos etc..)

now when you boot that game go into the game options and set the game to full screen and then exit and close the game, now every time you boot that game from now on it will automatically load in full screen. unfortunately you have to do this with every game so that it boots in full screen.

and that should be it, every game you set up will auto boot that game and in full screen aswell :)

Edited by BlueArrowUK

• 3 years later...