LaunchBox Community Forums

After I run the process, and it fetches movie information from my collection....it says finish, I open launchbox and  my collection under the platform is created, says I have 72 (I have counts enabled in the options), but no movies show up in the window.....then LB freezes, not responding...I re-opened, now the movies seem to load fine, but I'm in there for a few seconds, and LB crashes again, not responding :-(

just letting you know!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2017 at 2:19 AM, cleverest said:

After I run the process, and it fetches movie information from my collection....it says finish, I open launchbox and  my collection under the platform is created, says I have 72 (I have counts enabled in the options), but no movies show up in the window.....then LB freezes, not responding...I re-opened, now the movies seem to load fine, but I'm in there for a few seconds, and LB crashes again, not responding :-(

just letting you know!

Sorry to hear this @cleverest. Could you send me the platform .xml from the data platforms folder? I must admit that it's been quite a while since I last looked into this, so I'm not sure if I'll try to resolve the issues, or try to create one of those fancy new plugins.

3 hours ago, Brian said:

Sorry to hear this @cleverest. Could you send me the platform .xml from the data platforms folder? I must admit that it's been quite a while since I last looked into this, so I'm not sure if I'll try to resolve the issues, or try to create one of those fancy new plugins.

Thanks Brian, I've attached it to this comment, let me know if you need anything else :-)

Platforms.xml

7 hours ago, Brian said:

Sorry, I expressed myself terribly. I meant the .xml-file inside Data/Platforms that has "the name you gave to the movie platform".xml. So, if you called the platform Movies, I'd like to see Movies.xml.

LOL I was wondering why, but I was like "what the hell do I know?" hahaha, I'll post it soon, thanks!